Wunderlich case top bags black ELEPHANT DRYBAG - black - left and right
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
We’re adding a new member to the ELEPHANT range in 2021: The DRYBAG series. All of the bags in the ELEPHANT DRYBAG series are characterised by a stripped back, puristic design and their absolutely waterproof manufacture. They’re UV-stable with a robust design, the fabric is high-strength, abrasion-resistant and long-lasting
Our fitted ELEPHANT DRYBAG case top bags attach to the side cases. This makes them the ideal companion on a long-distance tour. They’re precision manufactured and equipped with a comfortable and secure system for attachment. This lets you attach them to cases that are equipped with eyelets, e.g. our EXTREME case, the original aluminium cases for the Adventure as well as our tried and tested luggage rails for the original Vario plastic case, which we developed in-house for the GS models (also suitable for other models). The case can also be opened and closed when top bags are attached. The undersides are paint-friendly and slip-proof so they don’t cause any abrasion marks. The generous volume of 18 litres can be extended by another 8 litres to 26 litres through the use of the pull-outs. The pull-out is accessed via an all-around zipper.
The base of the top bag is equipped with an all-around, dimensionally stable insert. A generous mesh pocket in the cover offers additional space for everything you need to hand. It closes via a zipper.
The sturdy top case bags offer secure hold and protection for your luggage and don’t flutter at high speeds. This means they don’t make any sounds caused by fluttering at high speeds. Especially because there’s no need for an additional waterproof cover for rainy rides. They’re also useful as very comfortable armrests for the passenger.
All in all, probably the most comfortable and sensible addition to the side cases.
The finer mesh structure of the CORDURA® 500 used emphasises the puristic look of the new range. To achieve this waterproofing and form stability, this high-quality technical fabric is laminated on the inside with a durable layer of TPU (thermoplastic polurethane). All seams and duplications are carefully stitched to be waterproof. The zips are manufactured to a high quality as well as waterproof and dustproof. They’re comfortable to handle.
The DRYBAGs are closed using an additionally integrated end cap, which is manufactured in the same way as the tank bag itself. The protective cap also covers the top side of the bags as well as the zips. This construction ensures they remain completely waterproof.
The protective cap includes a multi-use holder system consisting of regularly arranged oval openings that is similar to the military MOLLE system. Here you can attach additional bags individually with easy to use straps
- Ideal for long-distance tours
- Set for left and right
- Suitable for all commercially available cases that are equipped with eyelets, e.g. our EXTREME case, the original aluminium cases for the Adventure as well as our tried and tests luggage rails for the original Vario plastic cases
- Adjustable volume - removable (18 to 26 litre contents) via all-around zipper
- The case can also be opened and closed when top bags are attached
- The undersides are paint-friendly and slip-proof
- New, puristic form and design with high recognition value
- Waterproof, highly durable, robust, anti-abrasion, long-lasting
- Easily accessible, functional storage space
- Waterproof CORDURA® 500, also coated with durable TPU layer on the inside
- Seams and duplications are stitched to be waterproof
- Multi-use holder system similar to the military MOLLE system for additional bags on the top side of the end cap
- Waterproof and dustproof zippers
- Comfortable, high-grip carrying handle
- Handy and ergonomically shaped zipper
- Fitted, stable insert for optimised structural stability
- Perfect hold and protection for your luggage – no fluttering at high speeds
- Mesh pocket with zipper in the cover
- Reliable hold even at top speeds
- Material: CORDURA® 500, highly durable and anti-abrasion, waterproof and dustproof, also coated on the inside with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), seams and duplications stitched to be waterproof
- Colour: black exterior
- Length: 44 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 21 cm (28 cm with pull-out)
- Volume: 18 litres (26 with pull-out)
- 5-year warranty
|Luggage & Accessories
|left and right
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.