The ultimate licence plate attachment: Colour-coated stainless steel screws M4.8x16
You build a dream motorcycle, nurture it and care for it and then at some point the screws on the licence plate start rusting and ruining the look. Even the coloured plastic caps that fit over the screw heads only help temporarily. Our screw set for attaching the licence plate is thoroughly thought out: The screws are made of stainless steel and the heads are powder-coated in the matching colours (white/blue/black) for the EU licence plate. Self-cutting thread.
The stainless steel screws are powder-coated in Germany to guarantee the high quality. The colour coating remains stable when you choose the right tool.
- Durable, high-quality screws for attaching the licence plate
- Ensure an attractive look
- Stainless steel, anti-weathering and corrosion-resistant
- Screw heads white/blue/black to match the colours of EU licence plates
- Durable and environmentally-friendly
- Scope of delivery:
2x screw 4.8x16 blue
2x screw 4.8x16 white
2x screw 4.8x16 black
- Material: Stainless steel A2-70
- Drive: Hexalobular
- Tensile strength: 700 N/mm²
- Thread: M4,8x16
- Coating: Powder-coated
|Product type:||Optics & Conversions|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.