Wunderlich Lower footrests ERGO-COMFORT - silver
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
An open knee angle provides noticeably more comfort when riding a motorcycle. This simultaneously reduces the mechanical stress on the knee joints and the constriction of the blood vessels in the area of the popliteal fossa.
With our footrest set, the feet move significantly 22 mm further downwards, the knee angle opens up and becomes larger, resulting in a distinctly relaxed and comfortable riding position. This reduces, and in most cases completely eliminates, the painful and agonising effects that can be associated with a narrow knee angle.
With our well thought-out design, we achieve a noticeable, ergonomically effective lowering without significantly shifting the rest base and thus the footrest outwards. A measure that in turn is conducive to comfort. At the same time, the lean angle remains at a high level. The easy accessibility of the gear and brake levers and their safe operation make riding a pleasure.
Made of high-strength aluminium, the detent set is designed for the highest loads.
- Lowering by 22 mm compared to the position of the original footrests
- Ergonomic due to a relaxed, open knee angle
- Reduces stress on the knee joints and blood vessels
- Fatigue-free riding pleasure
- Complete set with mounting kit
- Material: aluminium, high quality finish, silver anodised
Your Wunderlich advantages
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Made by hand.
- Wonderful Design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days return policy
- German type approval*
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.