Wunderlich mudguard lift - black
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
If a coarse enduro tyre is ridden on the Pan America, the remaining distance to the mudguard is quite small. Mud and stones, which the tread inevitably collects on enduro tours, get caught inside the mudguard. In the long run, this can damage the mudguard and, in the worst case, even cause the front wheel to lock.
The original mudguard is moved upwards by 15 mm with our mudguard lift. This gives the tyre the space it needs to reliably remove the dirt that accumulates.
- Raising the front mudguard by 15 mm
- Perfect when using enduro tyres such as the Continental TKC80
- The accumulation of mud and stones in the mudguard is prevented
- Easy assembly
- Material: High-quality 3 mm thick stainless steel, black powder coated
- 15 mm lift
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together