S100 Motorcycle Quick Wax - 500 ml
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Quick Pearl – The quick and easy protection for the paintwork
Paint and plastic parts are exposed to high stress by environmental influences such as UV radiation, rain, insects, bird droppings etc. and must therefore be protected from these influences. In addition, conventional waxes are very complex to process and take a lot of time
Shake bottle well before use. Turn spray nozzle to spray position. Spray a thin layer of product onto the clean surface and spread evenly with S100 DAS TUCH - Premium Microfibre and wipe off the residue immediately with the unused side of the cloth without waiting. Twist the spray can back to the Stop position (spill protection).
Note: Do not use in full sun and on hot lacquer. Store the bottle to protect against frost. If the product has dried on, simply re-spray the area and spread with the cloth and wipe off.
Tip: The product can also be applied on wet lacquer as a drying aid. To enhance the long-term effect, ideally protect the varnish from moisture for at least 2 hours after application.
For all paint and plastic parts on the motorcycle and accessories, e.g. windshield, headlights or helmet (not for visors).
- With the innovative hydrophobic formula, all lacquer and plastic parts can be effortlessly sealed in just a few minutes
- Very easy application, no streaks and good distributability
- Provides a beading effect and paint protection against weather and environmental influences that lasts for months (depending on external factors).
- Gives the lacquer a mirror-like shine and refreshes the colour
- Leaves a great smooth feeling with a supple surface
- White streaks on plastic parts are excluded
- For all types of lacquer (metallic, coloured, nano and scratch-resistant lacquers) and glossy films
|Product type:||Cleaning & Maintain|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together