Wunderlich EXTREME engine protection - black
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
The functional design and constructive integration of our EXTREME three-piece engine protection, made of aluminium, provides the comprehensive protection for the engine housing, the oil tank, parts of the manifolds, the catalytic converter, the sensitive coolant expansion tank and the exposed battery. The inserted stainless steel grille also protects the charging current regulator and ensures its cooling at the same time.
The recessed screw connection underlines the adventure style in the best possible way. In the process, the black powder-coated engine protection hugs the engine so tightly while ensuring the greatest possible ground and lean clearance. The shape of this protection avoids unpleasant levering or jamming of the vehicle over terrain, no matter whether from branches, scree or rocks. Openings ensure that water picked up during river crossings can flow out freely again. The aluminium motor protection is corrosion-resistant and external forces and torques are distributed to the shock-absorbing mountings to reduce peak loads. Vibrations are effectively absorbed by the silent blocks.
Typically Wunderlich, the team have made sure that you have good, unrestricted access during maintenance works: for example, an opening has been included for unhindered drainage of the engine oil.
We were able to optimise the component weight and at the same time realise high component stiffness and mechanical stability. The result is a resistant, weight- and shape-optimised engine protection based on the design principle of form follows function, which fits perfectly into the design of the Pan America.
- Maximum protection for engine housing, oil tank, parts of the manifolds, the catalytic converter, the sensitive coolant expansion tank, the exposed battery as well as the charging current regulator
- Optimal constructive integration and functional design in Adventure Style
- Close-fitting shape with low contact surface that avoids unpleasant levering or jamming over terrain
- Greatest possible ride height and lean angle
- Water picked up during river crossings can flow out freely again
- Externally generated forces are intercepted by impact-decoupling attachment elements and vibrations are absorbed
- Corrosion resistant
- Good, unrestricted access during maintenance works
- High component rigidity and mechanical stability with significantly reduced weight
- Simple, secure attachment
- Includes attachment material
- High-strength aluminium, precision-manufactured with integrated shock-absorbing fastening elements, high-quality, recessed screw connection, powder-coated
- Width 318 mm
- Length approx. 620 mm
- Component thickness 3 mm
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together