Wunderlich jacking handle - black
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Unfortunately, the Pan America does not offer a suitable lever for user-friendly jacking up onto the main stand. This helpful and ergonomic component optimises the lever ratio - not only when the machine is fully loaded. The jack-up handle is mounted on the left-hand side of the pillion mount and provides a stable fit there. When mounted, the machine is noticeably lighter and above all safer to place on the centre stand. This is due to the fact that the grip sits well in your hand and you can transfer significantly more force to it than frame tubes which are harder to grip or even inaccessible because of luggage. We manufacture our lifting grip using very high-quality aluminium and the design is functional.
- Optimised leverage
- Noticeably lighter and above all safer to place the motorcycle on the centre stand
- Easy fitting
- High-quality steel, precision formed and clean welded, black powder-coated
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.